Cheap home-made Warthog Extension for sale

Hi guys,

After trying to find suitable hose repair parts and pvc pipes and waiting for months for that 5 pin PS-2 plug to arrive from China, i finally found a reliable and cheap solution to make your own TM Warthog Extension.

I modified this 6 pin PS-2 multiplying cable to fit into 5 pin plugs of Warthog:

7qMLB5.jpg

There. It's 5 pinned now:

P0PV79.jpg

And fits nicely:

gqZGP3.jpg

Next, i enlarged the hole at the other end of the cable, so the plastic piece in the joystick plug would fit as well.

And here is the cheap flashlight that i turned into a threaded pipe

9Q27Yk.jpg

Chopping it up:

qbPDA5.jpg

Turning the battery lid into female thread:

M0LZ1N.jpg

The threaded lid fits nicely on the pipe. After using super glue it feels like a solid single piece:

8MDO2n.jpg

And here is the finished product:

X0Lgl7.jpg

Buttons work alright:

1LMb9G.jpg

It adds about 8 centimeters:

vbnG0p.jpg

But if that isn't enough you can bind 2 of them together to have a longer extension:

brJ098.jpg

It's nowhere near the quality of those professional extensions, but it still gets the job done. Been using it for weeks now, and it doesn't seem like it's gonna wear down anytime soon. The plastic material that they used in flashlight feels quite sturdy. And of course it's lighter than metal extensions which helps with centering the joystick back (and shipment price of course)

If you guys have any difficulties in acquiring those parts or simply feel overwhelmed with handcrafting, i have a few spare ones that i can sell. The whole pack weighs 61 grams. So if i can sneak it in as a "small package" through the post office, i think i can put a shipment included price tag of 20 or 25 euros on it for Europe and Middle East. I still have to talk to the post office about it though. So don't take it as a promise. And since i live in Turkey, it would probably take 7 to 15 days to reach European countries. (It's much cheaper for simmers in Turkey of course. Especially if you are a Beşiktaş fan :) )

Oh and i want that Tiger II and M-2000 so badly. So any money you spend on that extension will finally end up in the bank account of ED. Just so you know :music_whistling: