Vvs504th Squadron "RED HAMMERS" Bomber Wing are recruiting..

The RED HAMMERS are recruiting for Bomber Wing Pilots.!

Do you think you have it in you to learn how to master the Su-25 and Su-25T assault aircraft.?

x1pN1mp8dKYgTFxbHZQ9_9aBC3GTYH6lqbja8l7iNU-jYVvZlk6k-vO8yxZ7l6chs0fog_OxTFZg-2raly3yGxmRzv8hGf6cbGei2jfazZga2i148sNyeW1ow

Do you want to be one of the few that can brag about actually being able to operate this complex airplane and all it's avionics and weapons systems..?

Do YOU want to have fun with a broad selection of nationalities and personalities? (.. your mental health might be at stake here, but you will garanteed go down laughing ..)

Let us run you through our 8 week course and you will learn things you had no idea was possible with this aircraft.!

The 504th is a virtuell squadron flying only russian airframes like the Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29's, Su-25 and off course the power packin' Su-25T.

Allthough we consist of members from all over the planet, I dear say we are proud of our light hearted tone and have more fun together than should be legal..

The Bomber Wing has existed as long as the squadron it self, and take pride in turning normal "ground pounders", and make exact, deadly BW Pilots out of them. All this while you have a grin on your face..!

Think this might be something for you..?

Well then come apply to be a cadet at 504th Squadrons Bomber Wing..!

Fill out the form: http://www.vvs504.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=form

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]