Radio channels changing by themselves

WolfK33

Hi,

I noticed that every now and then the selected channel on the Spit´s radio is changed all by itself. For example I communicate with ATC on channel A, take off, fly around, and when I get back noone answers and I notice it´s on channel D without me changing it.

I do not have any controls mapped to the channel buttons, so there are no conflicts and I´m not hitting anything by accident.

Now I wonder, is this maybe a reallife flaw of the radio set, like that maybe certain g-forces in certain attitudes are enough to move those buttons, or is it maybe a bug ?

Do you have simple radio enabled?

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

If your settings (or set in the mission itself) have simple radios set then you will see the channel of the active radio change automatically to whomever you are trying to contact.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars