VKB Sim WWII KG12 Grip

VFPhoenix

Hey guys, my VKB Sim Gladiator Pro Mk.II has finally been delivered. I'm planning to replace the KG12 Grip with the TM Warthog grip and no longer need this grip. It's pretty much brand new, still in the box.

Looking for $35 shipped (including shipping, USPS Priority Mail).

Does the kg12 fit on a tmwh base?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Or, instead of waiting for VKB adapter - in that traditional "two weeks" :) can redo the internal wiring (is just 3 buttons + HAT) using Shift Register PCB, then use that Debolestis Shapeways TmW neck (with some adaptation) and Gardena nut can make this grip Warthog compatible.

"PnP" is only compatible with VKB base due use of proprietary electronics/connector.

Or, instead of waiting for VKB adapter - in that traditional "two weeks" :) can redo the internal wiring (is just 3 buttons + HAT) using Shift Register PCB, then use that Debolestis Shapeways TmW neck (with some adaptation) and Gardena nut can make this grip Warthog compatible.

"PnP" is only compatible with VKB base due use of proprietary electronics/connector.

Unfortunately the gardena but won't shop on eBay from Germany to north America

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.