OT: ARMED ASSAULT

GR27

German patch is out now

German_Arma_patch_1.02.jpg

BIS have released a patch for the German version of Armed Assault.

The patch is 105mb and has lots of fixes and Performance issues addressed.

Click on read more to see the full list of changes.

Download the patch HERE

========================================

AND NEW LANGUAGE PATCHER

language_patch_0.9.jpg

Sickboy from 6thsense has done it again in record time.

This patch Language Patch translates the Czech or German 1.02 versions of Arma into English.

Download HERE

Hello Sir!

i've tryed to install the new 1.02 german patch, but during the install i got a bunch of errors, this might be due to the fact that i have the german - english language patch installed over the 1.01 patch. is there away arounda total reinstall of the game?

Seems to me that i have to re-install the game, patch it to 1.02 and then install the new language patch. ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes as far as I know you have to do a complete reinstall if you already have converted from another language to English.

You always want to do the conversion to English last. REINSTALL-PATCH UP and then convert.

If you used one of the later converters it should have made backups of all your files so you can copy those back and then patch up. If u want to try that.

cheers

Yes as far as I know you have to do a complete reinstall if you already have converted from another language to English.

You always want to do the conversion to English last. REINSTALL-PATCH UP and then convert.

If you used one of the later converters it should have made backups of all your files so you can copy those back and then patch up. If u want to try that.

cheers

thanks, i did a re-install and it work fine .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]