Problem loading .psb files in Photoshop CS4(64bit)

BrassEm

I am getting a dialog box when I try to open the template .psb (Large Format Document).

attachment.php?attachmentid=165700&stc=1&d=1499910223

When I click Flatten it flattens the file to the default diffused texture of the default livery.

If I click keep layers a new dialog box comes up;

"Some groups were found corrupted and repaired." and I click ok.

Photoshop opens the file with a huge array of layers for the diffused, normal and specular maps.

If I flatten straight after loading all being well I should get the default livery as per the original flatten option. I don't get the flatten default livery meaning that I am missing layers.

Looking at the diffused layer I cannot see the main livery. (On opening I have 26 diffused layers).

Has anyone opened the file successfully?

This may not be a show stopper as it looks as though all the other technical layers are intact.

Apart from that...

I must give Eagle Dynamics and the artists involved a huge thank you for very kindly releasing their template. Now there is never enough hours in the day... :thumbup:

ohno.png.625bd979155396a94250c1a995617278.png

UPDATE: Wednesday, 19th July, 2017.

Opening the template with Photoshop CS4 64bit is broken. It cannot handle the format (obviously the template is a later version => CS6.) Missing a whole lot of mechanicals and diffused layers. It is workable, and I am very thankful for that, but it is going to take a very long time to drop in pixels to get the template into a useable format. At this rate I dont expect to push liveries for a few months yet.

Edited by BrassEm
Update