Searching for A-37B Dragonfly documentation

Wyatt109

We're looking for maintenance manuals, technical drawings, wiring diagrams, powerplant manuals - basically anything beyond TO 1A-37B-1 (the flight manual). Physical or digital, doesn't matter. We're more than happy to pay for shipping, even if outside the US, if the item if physical.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A man after my own heart! I'd just posted about wanting the A-37 in DCS a few days ago, along with some other light attack aircraft to spice things up.

Have you thought of looking for T-37 trainer documentation, or writing to Cessna themselves for help?

Team Red wish MiG-23/27, Su-17/22, Su-24, Su-30 C, Yak-130, Tu-16, Tu-95, Tu-22M

Team Blue want AH-1W, AH-64, Alphajet, A-4, Jaguar, Tornado, F-16, A-6, A-7, F-111, F-15E, B-52, B-1B

A man after my own heart! I'd just posted about wanting the A-37 in DCS a few days ago, along with some other light attack aircraft to spice things up.

Have you thought of looking for T-37 trainer documentation, or writing to Cessna themselves for help?

Hi Stryker!

We are investigating all avenues. We have most of what we need, which is operational documentation for all major systems aside from a couple miscellaneous bits. A weapons employment manual remains one of the big items on our acquisition list ;)