Waypoint trouble

lmp

Since update 3 waypoints are now copied from the ME into the device. Unfortunately there are some problems.

1. Waypoints can't be looked up in the database. They're not treated as user waypoints or anything else - so they have no WPT page, no NRST page etc.

2. Sometimes the flight plan isn't copied correctly. I've noticed this so far when starting on a FARP, starting on an airfield seems to be more reliable. One time the flight plan was empty, another time it didn't have the FARP in it, yet another time there was just the digit "2" where the FARP should be.

Since update 3 waypoints are now copied from the ME into the device. Unfortunately there are some problems.

1. Waypoints can't be looked up in the database. They're not treated as user waypoints or anything else - so they have no WPT page, no NRST page etc.

2. Sometimes the flight plan isn't copied correctly. I've noticed this so far when starting on a FARP, starting on an airfield seems to be more reliable. One time the flight plan was empty, another time it didn't have the FARP in it, yet another time there was just the digit "2" where the FARP should be.

I'll check this out tonight.

If you can upload the .miz file you are using for the FARP takeoff, that'd be great.

Cheers