Mission 1, No Minister

mutz

:cry: Gents

I have flown shurely 25 times from ARGO to Batumi to pick up the minsiter. I know politicians are not relaible, but this goes to far :lol:

Ok my point is, I do everything and land at Batumi, then end of story ...nothing happens. I was checking on youtube different vidos, and after landing normaly the Major talks to you, that we wait for passengers etc.

The last message I get was the one with the crowd and that the minsiter loves publicity.

Any ideas? (yes, I have deleted and reinstalled the campaign, yes I have restarted the PC afterwards, Yes I play in ADMIN mode...)

Any help is appreciated, thanks and cheers

Mutz

:cry: Gents

I have flown shurely 25 times from ARGO to Batumi to pick up the minsiter. I know politicians are not relaible, but this goes to far :lol:

Ok my point is, I do everything and land at Batumi, then end of story ...nothing happens. I was checking on youtube different vidos, and after landing normaly the Major talks to you, that we wait for passengers etc.

The last message I get was the one with the crowd and that the minsiter loves publicity.

Any ideas? (yes, I have deleted and reinstalled the campaign, yes I have restarted the PC afterwards, Yes I play in ADMIN mode...)

Any help is appreciated, thanks and cheers

Mutz

In order for the trigger to work you have to land in front of the crowd. Also you must fully lower your collective.

Once you land next time can you please lower the collective to 0 using the keyboard ?

Try this and please post the results.

Hope this helps .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign