X-52 (Not Pro) Problems

16th Widowmakr

I have an X-52 and tyrin to program it with the SST software. However the game (AV8) doesn't recognize the modifiers ie LCTRL or LWINDOWS. For instance LCTRL + N just shows up as N in the Control Settings. What am I doing wrong? And how do I get DCS to see he correct key combinations?

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.4 GHz

32 Gb RAM, Nvidea GTX 1050 TI

Water Cooled, Windows 10 64 bit

This won't answer or help with your question but I gave up years ago with the Saitek software, it just drove me crazy.

I just set it direct with the ED controls in the game and generally I have little problems including modifiers. Not perfect but light years better than the in built rubbish in my opinion.

Thanks Highway but still no joy. It still doesn't recognize the modifiers and just sees the regular keys. ie Ctl N just acts like N. What am I doing wrong? BTW I figured out how to load and clear profiles by right clicking on the Profiler Icon instead of Left clicking to launch the programming sw.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.4 GHz

32 Gb RAM, Nvidea GTX 1050 TI

Water Cooled, Windows 10 64 bit

Hi,

Perhaps it is the way of your input in the SST-software :

OK :

HOLD CTRL

than N

Release both

NOT :

Push + release CTRL

Push + release N

OR you have this problem :

Quite a time ago I owned a X52 (no Pro) and after an update I had problems with the SST-software

The SST-test-window showed other characters than the programmed keyboard-commands

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98072

Look at the picture in #1

Check under Programming Support or Saitek Magic Bus that none of the 4 entries has an DOUBLE entry with a yellow exclamation mark

If there is one - delete it

Than reboot and check again

Edited by Blech