Restoring Monitor...

Hi all

I was trying to set up dual monitors for DCS, particularly the KA 50 using the ingame config. However, in doing so, I reduced the size of the screen to half the size of my monitor, inadvertently. Going back into options, I cannot reset the game to to what it was, because part of the config screen is now not accessible. Cannot hit OK buttons etc, they are just not visible. Any pointers on how to get back??

If you haven't changed many settings and don't want to look for the line in the config file (I don't know where it is), just go to "C/username/savedgames/" and move the DCS folder to the desktop. Next time you start it will create a new folder with everything reset to default.

If you just want to fix the resolution, it will be in one of the config files "C/username/savedgames/dcs/config". Usually not hard to find.

System specs: i7 3820 @4.75Ghz, Asus P9X79LE, EVGA GTX1080SC @2100mhz, 16GB Gskil DDR3 @ 2000mhz, 512GB 960EVO m.2, 2 X 512GB 860EVO SATA3 in RAID0, EVGA Supernova 850W G2, Phantek Entho Luxe White. CPU and GPU custom water-cooled with 420mm rad and lots of Noctua fans.

ASUS PG348Q. VKB Gladiator Pro w/MCG, X-55 throttle and MFG Crosswind.