Compatibility with 2.5

Wichid

Hi!

I thought I would find a post here about compatibility of this excellent campaign with 2.5, but didn't see anything.

Last night I tried mission 2, but no radio calls occured at all, no events happened in the mission... it just seemed like no triggers or actions were activating. So I flew around and then quit.

Any ideas?

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

No, no idea why it is not working for you. I flew as far as mission 4 in 2.5 today with no problems at all.

All I can recommend is deleting the .miz files from the /DCS World/mods/Campaigns/P-51D Mustang Charnwood Campaign folder and then running a repair. You should see that option under the Eagle Dynamics folder in your Windows start menu. That will download fresh copies of the missions.

Nothing else occurs to me right now but let me know if it continues to act up. We will figure something out.

Judging from the first mission, the new mission files downloaded with the 2.5.0 Open Beta Update work fine :thumbup:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1