Black MFD and Kneeboard Maps

Ryder35

HI

I am occasionally getting black backgrounds on the mfd maps in the A10 and the kneeboard maps (the ones showing the flight path) Seems to be related to MSAA and deferred shading as changing these settings fixes it. However there does not seem to be one combo that causes it. I have seen it with MSAA on or off. Sometimes a restart will also fix it.

Anyone else? This is in the rift using a 1080ti and i7 8700

Having the same problems...

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured

• 9 months later...

I am finding I get the same whenever I enable MSAA, at any setting. Disable MSAA and knee board is OK again. Same when flying both the Spitfire and F18. I use the knee board builder.

So solution is to fly without MSAA

ASUS Maximus X Hero; i7-8700K OC'd @ 5 Ghz; Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme 8GB; 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 3200Mhz RAM; 500GB Samsung EVO 960 SSD; Warthog HOTAS; Saitek Pro Flight Rudder pedals; HP Reverb VR; Realtus Forcefeel Game Pad running on SimShaker for Aviators software. :thumbup: