Gazelle in VR multiplayer is a frame killer!

Jacks

I have done some testing in multiplayer VR and when I get into the cockpit the frames are 45fps like in all other aircraft but as soon as I turn the battery on my frames drop to 22-25 and is a stutter fest. Through the whole flight the frames will jump between 30-40 and 20-30. EVERY other aircraft maintains a solid 45FPS (including Mi-8).

This problemndoesnt seem to exist in single player just multiplayer where there are two slots available fornrsch aircraft. At thr moment the gazelle is unplayable online in VR as it just makes me feel sick due to low FPS.

P.s I have tried a fresh install of Windows and DCS and the problem persists.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Hello Polychop??

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!