STALL Alarm keeps blinking after one engine broken

Worrazen

Sometimes after an engine would be blown out (fire, below idle) the STALL warning keeps beeping but I'm running another engine full blast and going 500.

This normal?

I shut the engine off to shut off the fire, but the FIRE warning light also keeps being lit on. Sometimes the engine won't get any lower in temperature even tho I shut it off, it could still be technically on fire but there is no more visual fire-effect externally.

The russian lady also keeps saying something, probably about the STALL.

EDIT: I hope this doesn't have something to do with the cockpit mod ... but I did use original before and I remember now the same thing happened.

Okay I did more testing, STALL does not show up in light engine damage level1 or level2, not sure how many levels are but I noticed two, first level engine damage is to ~95% top RPM or something so the afterburner never works anymore, then another level is down to 80% RPM.

• STALL keeps blinking as soon as one engine is blown out.
  • STALL also starts blinking when one of the wings is damaged and has a fuel leak smoke effect, but not actual fuel is leaking (I did another test while stationary on ground and engines off)

In none of these occasions is the aircraft stalling, it's well enough to make to airport.

EDIT2: I forgot to reduce power in one ocassion when trying to turn engine off, that's why it was stuck turned on, I did it properly this time, engine temperature reduces to 200 and RPM goes down some more, but it has no effect on warning alarms.

EDIT3: Actually the engine can't be shut down in the first 10 seconds of a blow out, tried it with su-27 now, no STALL warning lights here.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria