Harpoon Missles/No Damage To Russian Ships

After watching every anti ship missile, (harpoon) fired at the Russian aircraft carrier shot down by the ships defenses, I set the boat's ROE to weapons hold. A total of 10 F/A-18Cs. carrying 2 harpoon missiles each, fired at the carrier. Every missile hit it's target. Absolutely no damage was inflicted on the carrier!:cry:

" I Know You Understand What You Think I Said...But I Am Not Sure You Realize... That What You Heard....Is Probably.... Not What I Meant. ":pilotfly:

After watching every anti ship missile, (harpoon) fired at the Russian aircraft carrier shot down by the ships defenses, I set the boat's ROE to weapons hold. A total of 10 F/A-18Cs. carrying 2 harpoon missiles each, fired at the carrier. Every missile hit it's target. Absolutely no damage was inflicted on the carrier!:cry:

Well I tried the mission again with a Russian destroyer added, and the harpoons sank that. Guess the carrier can take a lot of damage?

" I Know You Understand What You Think I Said...But I Am Not Sure You Realize... That What You Heard....Is Probably.... Not What I Meant. ":pilotfly:

maybe something to do with the carrier's code, as its pretty glitchy at the moment. I think it was mentioned somewhere that it dosen't have damage, as it would sink everytime a jet crashed into it, but im not sure.

DCS Modules: UH1H | F/A18C | FC3 | Hawk | L-39 | AV8B | Viggen | Combined Arms | F-14 | F-16 | Yak-52

DCS Wishlist

Tornado GR4

Sepecat Jaguar

Avro Vulcan

A1H Apache