2.5 Water Not Moving When Mirrors Active Issue (carried over from 2.0 Normandy)

To those that can help,

I've recently upgraded my RAM to 16 GB, in the hope that the water not moving when in 'pit and mirrors are active would be resolved. I have posted this in the 2.0 Bugs and Problems thread, but since that's been taken down, and the problem still exists, I feel the need to readdress this issue. I originally had 8GB and thought that was the cause, but after upgrading it's still there. F2 and all other views work as advertised, It's only when in the cockpit and mirrors are on. Please do not say "then turn the mirrors off" because, as a primarily fighter pilot, the mirrors add more SA to the environment, and are practically necessary when in a furball. I have attached a screenshot of my settings, and my PC specs are in my sig. Thank you in advance.

Screen_180329_225923.thumb.png.26da592800422a35de5f22f9af737060.png

Edited by Crew Dog

FENRIR

No KC-10 in DCS? Thank goodness for small miracles!

Intel i5 4690K OC to 4.0, Corsair CX850M PSU, 16GB Patriot Viper @ 1866MHz, EVGA GTX 1060 SC, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Saitek X-55, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Delanclip

• 4 weeks later...

As an amendment to this, I've also noticed that in the Su-25T the water will stop when the Shkval is turned on, regardless of mirror status. To me this indicated that the engine cannot handle more than one viewpoint (mirrors/ sensor feed) without something being reduced.

FENRIR

No KC-10 in DCS? Thank goodness for small miracles!

Intel i5 4690K OC to 4.0, Corsair CX850M PSU, 16GB Patriot Viper @ 1866MHz, EVGA GTX 1060 SC, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Saitek X-55, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Delanclip