Input Controller Infrastructure

funkyfranky

I am hoping for a good "controller infrastructure" for sim pit builders and simple button boxes, i.e. having axis for lights etc, CW/CCW options for rotaries, up/down for multiposition switches, ... :)

This would greatly enhance the fun for people who don't like clicking with the mouse in the cockpit. For example, Belsimtek did a beautiful job in the F-5E here but some other modules do not shine so much in this department.

It does not necessarily have to be already present in the CONTROLLER GUI but would be nice to have at least in the clickabledata.lua.

If possible, any word from devs and/or testers in how far this will be available at early access already would also be highly appreciated :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say thank you for all the switches and rotaries you implemented already in early access. This is more than I was hoping for! Great job, ED :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss