Force Feedback Pedals

I have a FF wheel and somehow the "force" was gone one day and it was almost impossible to drive a lap without feeling the road. Yesterday I drove a never (real) car with electronic steering and again it felt weird to not feel the road! :)

It hit me that it would help ALOT if we could feel rudder force especially on the excellent prop modules we have! Think about it, if you could feel pressure from the Spit or 109:s rudder!

Only thing I found was this thing: https://vs4.irisdynamics.com/2016/11/24/force-feedback-rudder-pedals-complete/

But would it work in DCS? I mean, does such data exist for ff pedals?

Or are there any other ways to go? Very little ff gear around for flight sims these days.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 10 Pro - Asus Z370 Prime A - i7-8700K @ 3.70GHz - 32 GB DDR4 - Nvidia GTX 1080 - Oculus Rift CV1 - HOTAS Warthog - CH Pro Pedals

Puukko - Kossu - HK Sininen Lenkki

Unsure it would be really useful.

Note that I never flew into a spitfire. I'm a pilot student on small planes like Robin DR 400. And on those small planes I never felt any force feedback on the rudder pedals.

To me force feedback would be more useful on a full size stick than on rudders. We feel more forced on the stick than on the rudder.

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Only one force feedback device is supported, and I believe it's hard-wired for the joystick. You won't be able to get force feedback into the pedals unless you export some data and write a custom driver to control the pedals.

Unsure force feedback is that useful nowadays BTW. I don't know of any recent good force feedback sticks. All force feedback sticks are years old.

Seems for flying manufacturers drop force feedback.

For racing though all good wheels are force feedback. We even have force feedback pedals. With just vibration though, not real force feedback.

Though if you take high end sticks for flight sims, none are force feedback...

Oh yes I know of a force feedback device for flight sims, though it is a yoke and it costs a lot of money...

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.