MultiPlayer Tracks Not Recording Properly

Sport

For some time now, MP tracks have not been recording properly, particularly when spawning onto an aircraft carrier. For content creators, this is a MAJOR problem since we now can't go back and record the action we experienced easily. I've had several awesome sessions that would have yielded some amazing footage, ruined by corrupted tracks and a poor (at best) replay system. Please submit a bug report and you're welcome to use the track below for reference:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JB7zSWXWRg5JREx9fsRu9eXDr26A7iwh

For context, I took off, flew 10 miles from the ship on a 240 heading, climbed to 2,000 feet and started a level orbit with another player tight on my right wing. I then entered the break at 800 feet for a case 1 approach (which didn't end well). The track has me entering the break somehow at 5,000 feet and not crashing. On the next subsequent spawn, the track doesn't even have me lined up with the carrier on the next approach and just crashing into the water.

Thanks

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!