Throttles stop at MIL power

lesnyborsuk

Hi all,

I have one issue after recent update.

For some reason I cannot move my throttles above MIL power. Even though I am moving my physical throttles full forward, 'in game' throttles stop at MIL point.

My HOTAS is calibrated correctly.

Is there any 'lock/unlock' switch for that now?

Thanks

I remember when sex was safe and flying was dangerous.

I think yes. Look at the log:

"Added option and input command to enable/disable afterburner detent, default fingerlift key is for both. For normal operation, you must re-save the options before the first use."

:pilotfly: :joystick:

You can bind the finger pulls "both" to a button to use the burner with the carrier catapult launch.

This also now works, if you want to? In flight as an option to stop you going into burner with the throttle.

Un-tick the option in the special menu if you don't want this option.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S