New key

Guest matsijatsi

Guest matsijatsi

Hey ive tryed to send mails to get new activation keys for starforce.

But i dont get any answer :(

Hope this is something that can be fixed shortly :)

• 3 weeks later...

A week? That's absolutely preposterous! Yesterday I mailed them so 6 more days (or thereabouts). I'm all for protecting the game, and I don't have any issues with Starforce, but now (after 2 years from downloading) I have used all my activations and need more, I have upgraded my graphics,.. again! Granted it's lasted 2 years which is probably Ok as far as they're concerned in terms of how often you'd need to request a new key, but what happens when they are no more and there's nowhere to get a key from? No more game?

This is really out of order, considering I'm one of those that supported this when it was having all those issues 2 years ago with payment etc, you'd think they'd show a little appreciation for loyalty - Starforce website says the serial number is not recognized, I guess because there was no communication between ED and them so they have no database - this would have really made sense and meant no-one would have to wait.

I hope they think of a better method for Black Shark.

Rant over.

Come on ED, I'm itching to get this back on and play at full settings, you can't make me wait a week, :helpsmilie:

:music_whistling::thumbup:

Missing what? I said it had been a day and may take a week, maybe you didn't read the post properly. :music_whistling:

Anyway, 4 days isn't quick, it's a ridiculous system and only breeds contempt for those that use it - in this age of technology there's absolutely no excuse for not responding within 24hrs, what are they soooo busy with that existing customers fall so far down their priority list, this issue should be addressed and dealt with.

Iguana, do you honestly believe I'd be in the least bit frustrated if I hadn't tried all the above? Why are you talking to me like I'm stupid?

I can assure you that starforce registry was copied using both their export utility and manually (after it failed on previous ocassions) and startforce still did not accept it.

Also, you really frutrate me further telling me how 'strange' it all is. I can also assure you that starforce HAS refused the key based solely on the fact that the card has changed, and also has done it when I have changed hard drives, added memory, upgraded my processor and reinstalled windows, every occassion I have changed anything!

You clearly haven't tested this at all, and please don't be so naive as to think that just because it worked for you it will for everyone, even microsoft aren't THAT arrogant.

Don't patronise someone who you believe for whatever reason to be further down the list of 'those who know what they're doing' than yourself, I am well versed in all things PC and perectly aware of what to do in the event things don't work.

I'm sending you my login info as you're so far up yourself to refuse to even belive this could possibly happen. Lets see what you make of it, I'll also send you my latest hardware key so you can try the website for yourself aswell. I look forward to your enlightened response.

Guest Romeo4

Romeo4

hey people! I do have a serious issue here. I downloaded the flaming cliffs and I dont have a starforce hey for it. would anyone help me in this?