MP Issues

hi guys

The issues I've documented below are from my experience playing on the aussie Through the inferno server (hosted by ATC):

1. When selecting my role in the role selection, the first time I do it I ALWAYS get a black screen. Nothing I can do will stop this. I then have to exit, kill DCS then restart and it'll work.

2. Quite a number of times now, I've gone head on with F-4E's (which are autogenerated) and EVERY time they have me locked and I have them locked my game will freeze. Once or twice it unfroze (I was dead then as I had no control and flew into the water) - the other 3-4 times I've crashed back to the main game ie. out of the server. its only with the F-4Es so far.

3. If i try and select the carrier slot straight off joining the server (after 1. above is sorted), when i spawn i automatically die...EVERY TIME. This is because somehow my a/c will lag forward then back to its original position usually bumping whatever is there or just exploding. This really needs to be sorted. The workaround is that on joining, i always spawn at an airfield...once the a/c is fully modelled I then select the CV slot and have no issues (unless someone else spawns and warps into my a/c then rinse and repeat).

Really loving this game but the above needs to be sorted.

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

I think that has a lot to.do with that particular server mate. I haven't been able to even select a role on that server without a hard crash since hornet day +2

Ddcs server on the other hand no worries (in fighters )

Helos crash constantly but that server has slinging in it so that's probably why

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk