wait...is it running?

dmatsch

Thank goodness my PC has a HDD indicator light, otherwise I'd never know if DCS application is starting or has crashed.

Sometimes it takes up to 3-4 min, staring at my PC desktop waiting (on 2 RAID0 SSDs) to get to the FIRST loading page (the one with the progress bar), let alone the main menu.

It would be nice to get the initial loading screen with the status bar AS SOON as you launch the exe.

Thank goodness my PC has a HDD indicator light, otherwise I'd never know if DCS application is starting or has crashed.

Sometimes it takes up to 3-4 min, staring at my PC desktop waiting (on 2 RAID0 SSDs) to get to the FIRST loading page (the one with the progress bar), let alone the main menu.

It would be nice to get the initial loading screen with the status bar AS SOON as you launch the exe.

I normally have task manager running on my desktop, and it’ll show up in background apps. I imagine that the application is setting up stuff it has to do before producing an image on the screen. But yeah I just use task manager to see what it’s doing.

DCS Modules: UH1H | F/A18C | FC3 | Hawk | L-39 | AV8B | Viggen | Combined Arms | F-14 | F-16 | Yak-52

DCS Wishlist

Tornado GR4

Sepecat Jaguar

Avro Vulcan

A1H Apache