Various offical campaings are missing english descriptions in campaign menu.

sc_neo

So i have noticed for a while, that for some of my installed aircrafts campaigns' i do not see an english description in the DCS 2.5.2 campaign menu. In my case that is for the SU-25T Georgian Oil War, the SU-27 Fortress Mozdok and the A-10C Georgian Hammer (no CA). The CA version has the englich description. I have opend these campaigns in the campaign builder, there is a lot of other languages missing also. I am only concernd with the english ones, but i guess it should be fixed for all language versions.

So i have noticed for a while, that for some of my installed aircrafts campaigns' i do not see an english description in the DCS 2.5.2 campaign menu. In my case that is for the SU-25T Georgian Oil War, the SU-27 Fortress Mozdok and the A-10C Georgian Hammer (no CA). The CA version has the englich description. I have opend these campaigns in the campaign builder, there is a lot of other languages missing also. I am only concernd with the english ones, but i guess it should be fixed for all language versions.

I have reported it internally to ED and supplied fixed campaign files if they see fit to use them.

All language translations are not actually supplied as they haven't been translated yet, I changed it so the ones not having native languages would display english and the default english would display english and not spanish or chezh as was happening.

Regards, Ian

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Ah, that sounds great. Did you do that just now or is this a pending issue?

Sorry I missed this reply, but I posted the error when I last mentioned it being reported and provided the solution files to fix the issues, but it could take weeks to be put into a release to the public, I have no control on that side of things.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.