Ai Landing at Nellis and Creech

sparkchaser2010

Watching the AI land is excruciatingly painful to watch with anything more than a 2 ship flight. One of the four will sometimes smack the hills as they attempt to circle around to line up :doh: and the AI continues to run 400+ knots on turns with gear down trying to line up an approach. I'm sure I can't be the only one seeing this. If the flight is just a two ship and I make the waypoints lead up to the approach while lowering the speed they head right in no problem. Don't get me started watching them try to park next to each other :megalol:

ASUS TUF GAMING X670E with AMD RYZEN 5 7600X, 64GB DDR4, ASUS TUF GAMING 4080

Pico 4, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Formally Known As: wpnssgt (google it :smilewink: )

• 11 months later...

This is still an issue, I've found its essential to setup circling orbits around 14,000 at 25NM North of the field when landing more than one flight of aircraft, giving them charlie times split by about 120 seconds. Otherwise the AI will circle their flights, like you mentioned, and about 40% of the aircraft will be burning hulks along Muddy Mountain and Sheeps Peak

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals