Saferpay is not working

Maulkin

I just attempted to pre-purchase the F-14 Tomcat from the DCS website but I keep getting this error:

Processing failed

The transaction could not be processed. Please use another payment means or try it again.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

UPDATE: Turns out my credit card company was on the ball and this triggered their fraud alert. I authorized the transaction and then tried the payment again. It worked without issue.

If anyone else runs into this, and their bank does not instantly send texts to them in suspected cases of fraud, you might need to call them to let the payment go through.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars