Static Objects

chardly38

The USAF Aggressors static objects will not select. I must first select an USA object first before the USAF then it will show up in the right of the mission editor but shows up as USA Look at the unit list to the static object list

Gun.thumb.png.99e5e3d2bb02b363ca3a8a41f86e8d8c.png

NTTR Guns and Rockets.miz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

• 2 weeks later...
The USAF Aggressors static objects will not select. I must first select an USA object first before the USAF then it will show up in the right of the mission editor but shows up as USA Look at the unit list to the static object list

Same issue here, not possible to place an USAF Agressor static without issue.

same issue for me. unable to select USAF Aggressors static object (ground vehicles)

Edit: after further testing i confirm that for Country "USAF Aggressors" the Category "Ground vehicles" the list in the mission editor will not display.

So essentially you can't add any object in the Category "Ground vehicles" and you can't select any unit that is already in the mission.

Edited by ViFF

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website