Black Screen After Control Change

JayBird

I picked up the M-2000 on the sale, but whenever I try and adjust the controls on the main menu, my game will go to a black screen once I hit okay.

Any idea what I can do to fix this?

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

I had the exact same issue. Don't exactly remember how i fixed, but it is fixable:)

I think I deleted the userfiles/config/input/mirage 2000 -folder, and restarted. Still not working.

Then I started the game and flew around a minute with the default settings, restarted, and it worked:)

This is how I remember it anyways...

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I had the exact same issue. Don't exactly remember how i fixed, but it is fixable:)

I think I deleted the userfiles/config/input/mirage 2000 -folder, and restarted. Still not working.

Then I started the game and flew around a minute with the default settings, restarted, and it worked:)

This is how I remember it anyways...

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll give that a try and post how it goes.

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

This bug has been there for a very long time.

You can simply start any mission with the M2000-C and change the settings from there :)

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

• 4 weeks later...