Question about Mission 3

I got mission 3 done and successful, but wanted to ask a few question:

1. Our flight was able to down both Fulcrum flights that were in the air. I believe right after this , I received a simple note about "mission success". It was kind of confusing because (if I read the pre-flight note right) my CAP flight was supposed to stay in station until ALL strike packages has egressed out of the combat zone. Is this the true condition for mission success for Mission 3 in this case? Just 2 flights of Fulcums need to be down? The doc doesn't state much beside: "Reset CAP to protect strikers egressing east".

2. There is only a single strike package of 2x F-16 that was supposed to be running SEAD. In the doc, it said supposed to be Colt 41 and Colt 42 (They come up in the radio as Colt 21 and Colt 22), but there are total of 4x F-16 that were running SEAD in the theater (which created massive confusion). Also, they both suck at destroying the SA-11 (HARM missile didn't do much and they were all in for gun runs before get killed by the SA-15 behind). Is this expected that they can't kill the SA-15 in one go that they have to loiter around and try to go for guns? They loitered around the SA-15 for so long that i basically gave up and RTB when Chevy 6 flights arrived at our location.

3. For landing, the ILS was clearly guiding me toward the runway 21R, while the tower and most of the other planes were landing on runway 21L. Is this considered a bug?

4. A minor gripe: the flight of this is supposed to be coordinated with the strike packages, the lack of confirmation on pushing away from holding point after 1607L was really weird. Baltic Dragon used the custom F10 radio menu to do this in his campaign and it worked out really well imo and I wished that ED did the same thing in this case.

Overall, I really enjoyed this mission as it has a real sense of chaotic in war, the amount of incoming AI comms are crazy though (wish they were all recorded voice instead of AI).

Working on updates...