Mig29 Campaign problem

The default mig29 campaign, when I complete the first mission and save, it doesn't stick. When I reload the campaign, I'm still on the first mission even tho I completed it and saved. I tried saving the campaign in different mission but still same.

You must go first to the debriefing section, on the saved mission, before you can start the next mission of the campaign! ;)

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

When on the debrief screen after _successfully_ completed mission, there is small diskette icon on upper left of the screen - click it and your progress in campaign should be saved.

Alternatively, if this doesn't work for some reason, you can declassify all missions in a campaign by pressing ctrl-shift-d on mission select screen and entering password (default is 'eagle').

As JohnyDog said. I would get into the habit of clicking the save icon at every step as you leave a mission - unless you really want to re-fly it.

DPS.

I clicked the save icon at every stage after completing the mission. Redid the first mission 5 times, trying every possible way to save. Classify, declassify, save as different name... none works. And this only happens with the default mig29 campaign.

I guess vistrel's solution is only one...