DCS BIOS and Mirage 2000

Blbo

Hi guys,

Since one year i try to make a Mirage 2000's cockpit :pilotfly:, I use dcs bios/arduino (thx Ian) and Exo7's library to communicate with the simulator.

I got some troubles to use rotary encoder and bcd wheels, here you can see in video the problem that I meet

(thx google trad)

here: Test HSI VAD selector, I check this function with control reference live and all goes fine

here: Test HSI VAD selector, test with DCS bios, HSI's value increases but never decreases,

my arduino's circuit is correct, I tested the rotary encoder with Ka-50.

here: Test HSI VAD selector, here I alternate between mouse and the rotary encoder

If someone can help me to resolve this problem :doh:

There is 6 rotary encoders and none works... same for BCD wheels :music_whistling:

thx guys!

I have found the same problem in FW190D with sight brightness encoder, but I haven't find solution yet... All other encoder are working properly.

I think problem is in aircraft library/aicraft.lua for DCS bios (I dont know exact name for Mirage2000) and incorrect definition for that problematic encoders ... I have already find and corrected some other issue with my FW190.lua like here...

Start to searching there....

Unfortunately I am not able to help you more right now...I will also keep trying to find solution.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Building FW190D pit ,,To Dora with love" http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=132743

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Blbo

I had the same problem than you and i just figured out that we have to use a potentiometer instead of the encoder. (defined as an axis in clickabledata.lua)

DcsBios:: Potentiometer hsiVadSel("HSI_VAD_SEL", A1);

just works fine for me

Have fun :-)