Red Flag F-14 Tomcat - SP NTTR Mission by SEDLO

Sedlo

WELCOME TO RED FLAG

Welcome to Red Flag Mission 1. This is a similar mission to my Red Flag - F/A-18 mission, but with the F-14 Tomcat. I've had to significantly modify most of the triggers, and many voice overs, plus change the way the mission flows to incorporate this new, exciting module, and I think you'll enjoy the experience.

It features a ton of voice overs (including real-world), a realistic threat enviroment along with a real world procedures that will both challenge and entertain you!

In order to fly this mission successfully, you’ll need to execute critical tasks, from hitting your timing points to low level flying to possible air to air combat.

Make sure to read and familiarize yourself with the mission briefing and what’s expected of you before you enter the mission. Things can happen fast in the air, so better to prepare on the ground!

Good Luck!

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303927/

REQUIREMENTS: HEATBLUR F-14 MODULE, NTTR MAP

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Unzip folder into your C:\Users\*yourname*\Saved Games\DCS\Missions\ . Mission brief PDF is included in that folder, too.

NOTE: IMPORTANT - There is currently an issue I'm finding with the DCS/F-14 module which affects voice overs. If this mission starts and you DO NOT hear the ATIS message right away, exit the mission and start again. You may have to do this one or two times until it works. I don't know why this is!

If you start the mission and do hear the ATIS message, you're good to go.

ALSO: The F-14 navigation is a bit... primitive compared to other, more modern aircraft. I had to modify this mission a tremendous amount in order to work well for the Tomcat. Learn about how to select way points, DP, IP and STs prior to flying this or you'll be frustrated!

The order of navigation is:

1. Take off, go direct WP 1.

2. After WP 1, fly heading 020

3. Tank with ARCO 11 (TACAN 31X) if you want.

4. Push point is WP2. Push at 16:45

5. Ingress is WP3.

6. After WP3, go direct to the IP.

7. After IP, go to ST (Surface Target)

8. After bombing, fly heading 030 for egress.

9. Once you get to the other side of the mountains, go to WP2 (make sure to avoid R4808).

10. Once cleared by Alleycat, proceed direct APEX (The DP)

11. Nellis is Home Base

Good Luck!

RF%20TOMCAT%20TITLE%20JPG.jpg

REDFLAG%20TOMCAT%20MAP%20JPG.jpg