Hornet Schedule

Nospin44

Like many others I'm really confused about the current OB/hornet schedule. I know that the Hornet was changed to a monthly pace however the last month the OB has been so hectic that I'm lost. Would be nice if Nine or Wags could maybe clarify what week we are on.

There's no real schedule. The estimated dates and such given by Wags and NineLine are what the development team is aiming for. The features are finished when they get finished. Sometimes they get ahead and sometimes they get behind. Wags posted a while back that overall, the upcoming features in the chute require significantly longer to get correct, so we're just going to have to be patient.

There's no real schedule. The estimated dates and such given by Wags and NineLine are what the development team is aiming for. The features are finished when they get finished. Sometimes they get ahead and sometimes they get behind. Wags posted a while back that overall, the upcoming features in the chute require significantly longer to get correct, so we're just going to have to be patient.

Yup, if your looking for rock solid dates, your wasting your time. Very fluid process. I would venture to say however that the schedule will "normalize" moving forward. This past month had a lot of stuff going on, not only with the hornet, but with DCS in general.

Not really specific dates. More like the release/beta schedule. Im lost

There hasn't been a fixed schedule in a long time - they're making lots of changes so we've had a few periods of 2-3 OB updates in a row before something goes to stable/release. The days of one week OB, one week stable/release are long gone.

There's just been a stable release though, so next up will be OB - that's the only thing that can be guaranteed.