HELP with 7 digit on dcs bios for radio FQ display

BULLITT83

Hi !

I'm using an arduino in my F14 simpit for switches and various lights ( flaps, gear , etc .. )

now i would like to bring radio frequencies in my cockpit on 7 digit display.

I found a lots of you done it in their pit on the forum.

But it seems very complex , did someone can explain me how he has done it , the theory, or do you have a good "how to " to advise me ?

best regards

Hi BULLITT83,

Sitting in between the arduino and 7 segment displays are four MAX7219 modules. A lot of the wiring wouldn't have been needed, but I used larger green 7 segment displays rather than those that came with the modules.

I'd approach a little differently if did over again but it's worked well and I've been using it for some time now.

Good luck with your project, the video goes into a fair bit of detail so will hopefully get you started

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hi BULLITT83,

Sitting in between the arduino and 7 segment displays are four MAX7219 modules. A lot of the wiring wouldn't have been needed, but I used larger green 7 segment displays rather than those that came with the modules.

I'd approach a little differently if did over again but it's worked well and I've been using it for some time now.

Good luck with your project, the video goes into a fair bit of detail so will hopefully get you started

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

thanks a lot for the modules reference , i 'll try to follow your video

regards

guillaume