Viper IFF joystick TMS does not work

I am having a very weird bug. Having the Warthog base + 18 Grip. Set the castle hat left to be TMS left (button 10), verified working in setting and such but holding this doesn't seem to active the IFF LOS or SCAN mode.

However, RCtrl + Left for keyboard binding TMS still work. Big track file, so can't attach it down low : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuKUcZ9GznIduPAld4q0jtomx1lmeQ?e=DuQ7BO

Working on updates...

Okay, thanks for whoever moved it, because it is not just Viper issue.

This is happening on button 10 of Warthog base (TMS left on Warthog grip and Castle left on 18C grip). DCS recognize the button press in input-mapping, but it doesn't do anything when actually flying the plane.

Working on updates...

Could you record a short track in which you press the keyboard button and then the joystick button? Maybe, we will see something and help you with this problem

see the one below using the 18C.

Steps were taken as below:

1. Switch Attack Radar to left MFD

2. Press joysick castle/sensor left multiple time, no diamond indicating TDC priority.

3. Press RAlt + , (keyboard binding for sensor left) , Left MFD now indicating diamond on top right for TDC assigned.

4. Press joystick sensor/castle up to reset TDC to HUD. Repeat from step 2.

Busted.trk

Working on updates...

Okay... Thanks to some other member suggestions, i just figured out the problem:

I had button 10 bound to VR Zoom on UI layer section and DCS does not warn me about double binding. And somehow that seems to screw up every binding that we have on that button.

I am not sure if that is falling under by-design or something that we should fix but i am leaning toward the latter for this one. As anybody can have the same problem

Working on updates...