mission #4

1 chalk wont move whatsoever and the other moves into the woods and just stays there

(may be a bit random but since OPF is no longer available does that mean ranger even fixes bugs anymore???)

Edited by R1FT45

DCS rollback

Skatezilla has an excellent, simple to follow and detailed post @ https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030. I actually rolled back to 2.5.5.41962 dated January 15, 2020 and finished campaign. I also started Stone Sheild and rolled back again due to problems in the first couple of missions there. Then I decided to backup my entire DCS folders of the Jan 15th rollback onto a separate drive so if I ever needed to, I could play campaigns again. The roll backs disappear after a while, seems like 3 months available only. Just remember when you restart DCS every time, choose not to update after you rollback or you will have to do over. Ranger79 quit selling campaign Jan 1st, I'm sure he was tired of fixing software every month to accommodate the changes that had to be made every time a DCS update came out.