Newish player looking for a fun server(USA)

BMGZ06

I am on the west coast and I run both Stable and OB versions on my PC.

I have full flight controls as well as Voiceattack, Discord and SRS(Not really used it before though)

I am hoping to find a good group to fly and learn from and teach the two things I know about. I am not looking for a hardcore group with ranks, mandatory check rides, etc etc. This is supposed to be a fun thing and not a job for me. Learning is one thing but I have no extra room in my life for more pressure. I get enough of that at work and at home.:helpsmilie:

You can see in my signature what I have so far as modules. I have the most proficiency in the hornet which is not saying much. Only been playing since early March. I can land on carriers with some success and also do AAR. Always looking for pointers though.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

I, too, am looking for a fun group. I've been playing with the F-16 for about 2-3 weeks now, mainly bombing. Still no good with the radar so not really messing with A2A right now, but that will be soon. I've never played online with DCS, mainly single player and my 'training' bombing missions. I also have the A-10C but don't mess with it much.

Specs: Ryzen 7 3700X, G.Skill Ripjaws 32MB DDR4 3200, Samsung 970 M.2 SSD 250GB, Samsung 970 M.2 SSD 500GB, FireCuda 1TB SSHD, ASUS RTX 2060 Super OC'd, TrackIR, Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS & Pedals

Hey come to our server we got missions we run lots of active players

https://discord.gg/kGsvKY

This Tuesday, April 21, 2020, @1800CST we will be playing our second mission! There is no need to complete a checkride for this mission, we're inviting everyone to hop in whatever aircraft they prefer to complete the main objective!

https://discord.gg/nHsMDV