Extended MFD's

Hello,

First off I know that there are numerous posts on this and I do have an idea.... but I have been tinkering for hours and have hit a block, so please help.

I will try to attach a few photos... I have 5 monitors running. My primary in the middle the two next to it which I dont use in DCS and then my two MFD's with the Thrustmaster LSK interface put on top. (hopefully check photo)

I am trying to configure my LUA to allow my MFD's to run under my LSK interface. I have uploaded photos... 1 of the actual physical screens, 1 of my LUA and 1 of my Windows settings.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

dcsscreen1.thumb.jpg.8a59a203329d93b28826683751a3da13.jpg

dcsscreen2.thumb.jpg.0c60ddab4de39ec79ee6ef6148456e87.jpg

dcsscreen3.thumb.jpg.79722e239ead5cef729100a6767ba9ac.jpg

See if this posts help.

Key thing to remember:

1. DCS references the total space used by your monitors (horizontally and vertically based on how you align them in Windows).

2. Your in-game DCS resolution has to equal the space used by the monitors (whether they are using it as display space or not)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4269827&postcount=7

Ya thanks....

Hey Guys

Thanks for the posts. I stumbled into that this morning but you are exactly right.

I had not defined the area for my ‘available space’ properly in the game.

A few great helping points, not sure who but stumbled onto the screen shot and paint program use for knowing where your screens are. I put windows into the area that I want for my MFDs and then it was easy to program...

Only issue that took further ‘planning’ for me was the fact that although I have the three screens I am only using the center so had to rewrite that but now working so all good.