Warthog Slew Axis Not Working

Dreadwing

Had anyone ever had their Warthog slew axis stop working? Unless I'm not calibrating it right mines busted. All buttons and hats (even depress on the slew) that are connected through the right throttle grip pcb are working, just not the axis on the slew stick. I bought the Deltasim mod thinking a new slew might fix it, but it's still not working (depress still registers though).

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Yes, I have had exactly that problem as well. At first I thought it was broken. However after opening the throttle and disconnecting and reconnecting the cable, it was functioning again ( for a while). Then suddenly it stopped working again. This went on for a while untill I had a faulty C: disk and had to install everything including windows again. Never had the issue ever again, still functioning as of today. This makes me believe it is a software issue instead of a hardware failure.

Yes, I have had exactly that problem as well. At first I thought it was broken. However after opening the throttle and disconnecting and reconnecting the cable, it was functioning again ( for a while). Then suddendly it stopped working again. This went on for a while untill I had a faulty C: disk and had to install everything including windows again. Never had the issue ever again, still functioning as of today. This makes me believe it is a software issue instead of a hardware faulure.
After reinstalling windows it worked again? It's weird to me that a software bug would break the axis but it's not completely impossible I guess?

Yes, I was not able to fix it. Only by physically disconnecting and reconnecting the PCB cable inside the throttle. You should try this to see if the hardware has really failed or not. In the end i accidentally fixed it by reinstalling my whole PC. I have no clue what could have really been the problem and believe me i tried all I could think of

Yes, I was not able to fix it. Only by physically disconnecting and reconnecting the PCB cable inside the throttle. You should try this to see if the hardware has really failed or not. In the end i accidentally fixed it by reinstalling my whole PC. I have no clue what could have really been the problem and believe me i tried all I could think of
Guess I'll start moving plugs around... The main pcb is brand new as I had a bricked one replaced. Hopefully right throttle pcb didn't get damaged too.