Cockpit arguments triggered by HOTAS/Keyboard

Clickable cockpits are great, but with VR, home cockpits and extensive use of HOTAS setups, the current cockpit arguments in the triggers of the Mission Editor do not recognize the input of these devices for virtual buttons.

I'm currently helping out a campaign developer with training missions, and there are an awful lot of prompts for the player to toggle a certain switch, turn a certain dial, or press a certain button at various parts of the missions. We've found that when the cockpit argument that we are tracking is a dial or a toggle switch, such as the INS knob, or the radar altimeter switch in the Hornet, the cockpit argument trigger conditions are met because regardless as to how you turn that knob (mouse click or a joystick or keyboard mapping), the knob or switch in the virtual cockpit moves to represent its new position.

If the object that you wish the player to interact with is a button, like the UFC, or the MFD OSBs, they DO NOT move when interacted with when using a joystick mapping or a keyboard press, and the cockpit argument triggers are not recognized by the Mission Editor. This only occurs if the player uses a mouse to 'press' those buttons.

What I'd like to see added is the triggering of a cockpit animation (argument), when a binding is used to interact with the object, so that this ME feature is complete and can be used to track and or measure any interaction in the virtual cockpit.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]