Unable to open port 10308 - invalid IP in Cisco router

The issue has been solved.

I've recently purchased a D-Link Covr wifi system for my home. The extremely simple way of explaining is that the link system communicated on a different net than the actual supplier net. The Covr "changed" the IP settings to its own address, feeding my computer with a "wrong" IP address. The one I was supplied with was something like 192.168.100.XXX, while the actual supplier IP is 192.168.0.XXX

The solution was to access the Covr IP-settings and find the actual internet supplier IP address which had 192.168.0.XXX, since the one that was fed into my computer was invalid and provided by the Covr system. I entered the actual IP address into the port forwarding in the router. The port seemed to still be closed. However...there is a "port forwarding" function in the Covr system that can be configured. It opened the port.

I am not exactly sure if setting a port-forwarding rule in both the router AND Covr system is necessary, or if its only needed in the Covr system, but anyways...it now works.