Remove need for making radio calls - for multiplayer groups with own Tower and LSO

GTFreeFlyer

I'm not quite sure how to have a human Tower and LSO in a multiplayer group. Currently we must listen in on the AI freq. and make calls so that we are in sequence and the script works appropriately. Otherwise it seems we have trouble connecting back up to the cats after landing.

Perhaps if someone is manning the airboss or LSO stations, they can manually enter these other pilots into the queue? Perhaps by clicking on them in the F10 map and having certain options available? Perhaps by interacting directly with the equipment on the ship?

I love the immersion of the AI ATC calls, and yes it is the most realistic ATC ever created in sim and I enjoy using it immensely, but it would be nice to have the option to not interact with it if you have a buddy guiding you in.

Thanks for the amazing work.

Cheers.

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

It would be nice that if you're in a flight that the flight leader makes the calls for the flight, unless you leave the flight and become a singleton. But you should still make the ball call as a single ship.