Too unkind mission 5-1, 5-2, 6.

Too unkind and even trash mission briefing and Top secret knee board and mission pdf files!

The mission6 landing zone is Barrack but your top secret knee board is near the station!

From mission 5-1, 5-2, 6 the whole documentation is trash!.

I know the story. the mission is changed for the situation. But, As for my humble idea, you don't need to cheating the player!. It is not a Doom or Half life which have the quick save function but just a flight simulation that start from cold start or take off.

I waste of time to find just a proper landing place.

It is great campaign, but it is unkind explanations and documents too much.

Too unkind and even trash mission briefing and Top secret knee board and mission pdf files!

The mission6 landing zone is Barrack but your top secret knee board is near the station!

From mission 5-1, 5-2, 6 the whole documentation is trash!.

I know the story. the mission is changed for the situation. But, As for my humble idea, you don't need to cheating the player!. It is not a Doom or Half life which have the quick save function but just a flight simulation that start from cold start or take off.

I waste of time to find just a proper landing place.

It is great campaign, but it is unkind explanations and documents too much.

:cry: You are right. Besides the fact, that your CO guides you to the LZ in Mission 6. The Picture on the Kneeboard with the helipad marked may be confusing.

But we listen to the feedback we get, and both 5-1 and 5-2 (like all the others) are to be improved, in that kind, that we ad "in time markers" on the F-10 map for any landing zone and the intended flight path.

This is work in progress because we improve voice-overs and other things as well.

So I apologize if you get frustrated at that part of the campaign but with your and others' feedback we will bring these missions on track for everybody, while ceeping them still a challenge. :thumbup:

In the future, if there are some points you strugle with, send ma a masege befor you get frustrated. Either here in the Forum or on the Low-level Heaven DISCORD. :smilewink:

You also invitedt to fly togeter on o:pilotfly:ne of our DCS servers

Always happy landings ;)

:cry: You are right. Besides the fact, that your CO guides you to the LZ in Mission 6. The Picture on the Kneeboard with the helipad marked may be confusing.

But we listen to the feedback we get, and both 5-1 and 5-2 (like all the others) are to be improved, in that kind, that we ad "in time markers" on the F-10 map for any landing zone and the intended flight path.

This is work in progress because we improve voice-overs and other things as well.

So I apologize if you get frustrated at that part of the campaign but with your and others' feedback we will bring these missions on track for everybody, while ceeping them still a challenge. :thumbup:

In the future, if there are some points you strugle with, send ma a masege befor you get frustrated. Either here in the Forum or on the Low-level Heaven DISCORD. :smilewink:

You also invitedt to fly togeter on o:pilotfly:ne of our DCS servers

Yes, my CO guide me into the clouds not Barrack. I could not see anythings.

In my 3rd crash, I landed in Barrack it's OK now and I finding trucks but, at this time again on the trucks nothing happens... I got shot downed soon. Should I low pass? Why my CO does not say it's too high like that? My CO advice to gain ALT to avoid small arms instead before.

And my system is 10700K 5.0G over 32G RAM and 1080TI and Oculus Rift S VR. When I reach the battle zone, my FPS drop to 15~30 with 1080TI 100% running even shadows off setting. IN Oculus below 40FPS I can not fly. It should go over min 40FPS or 80FPS.

Too much situations. Thunderstorm, Heavy clouds, High ALT, Too heavy, Full of bullets and Blasters, One way & one time talking CO. No Knee Boards information.

My mental is also full loaded along with my 1080TI's low FPS drop.

Great mission, but it is too much for my system and for my mental and skill.

Unfortunade we are not able to bring some order in this main Thread, but there are many threads related to thet both missions, incl. vidos showing how the missions intendet to fly.

Pleas go thro the list and you will find many information that will guid you thru the missions.

Thers is also a spcial part on the Low Level heaven Discord relatet to the campaign, where you find maps they includ the flight paths. https://discord.gg/F2w2NvA

thise maps wil be part of the kneeboard after the update as well.

Always happy landings ;)

• 5 months later...

In the discord thread the second picture (about 5-2 mission) is wrong : it doesn't show the correct stuff. There is no KA50 in mission 5-2, there are 3 bridges, etc...

As for me, I get stuck in this mission : the convoy comes to an end but I'm never told to land next to the fuel truck.

And I notice there is another convoy that stops in the middle of the south bridge, maybe the problem comes from here ?

Edited by alboon2000

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, after also being stuck on Mission 5-1 i i gave it another try with 2.7. 

Unfortunatly for me, this Mission is completely unplayable now. The Landingzone is in the middle of a cloud, i cant see anything. See my screeny below.

Somehow the KA50 still managed to shoot me down. 😐

Screen_210416_175834.png

Screen_210416_180602.png

Edited by SchneeFee

@SchneeFee
Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not enough just to readjust the clouds.  Often there are small things that are associated with an immense amount of time.
Mission 1-3 are fixed until Monday, 1 and 2 are already forwarded to ED.
All others will follow as soon as possible, and will be passed on immediately to be published together with other possible fixes.
Overall, however, we expect that it will take until the end of April to update all missions.

We are not only fixing problems, but also bringing the missions up to the 2.7 level.
New objects will be added, and it will be possible to at least refuel during the mission.

Always happy landings ;)