[FIXED INTERNALLY.]Game crashes upon pickling the GBU-54...

wess24m

The only mods I have installed is Srs radio and the scratchpad. I did a ‘slow all files’ repair after the initial CTD and the same thing happens. Doesn’t matter if it’s a mission I’ve made (post update) or MP. Getting CTD on both 38 and 54.

I thought doing a full repair removed any mods but I can check if srs or scratchpad is still installed.

Edited by wess24m

As reported in another post, it's related to HTS mode. Was able to drop when not using HTS mode.

Can you provide us with a TRK file please. Attempting to replicate some are able to and others not.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Can you provide us with a TRK file please. Attempting to replicate some are able to and others not.

Not sure the track file saves when it hard crashes like that. I wasn't able to locate the file after crash.

If you know a location other than where the track files are normally stored I'll look there.

If you can't get a try file can you get the crash log

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

In post 6, Wes added a link to a log file. If this isn't the correct file. Please help by telling him where to look for the correct log file requested. I am interested in knowing this as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it was the same issue then ill make my way down the list and add it but if it is different then it would be best to upload it here.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

Saved games folder/ dcs (whichever version you used) / log folder

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

was that not the log he posted?

2020-09-23 17:25:12.088 ERROR EDTERRAINCORE: utm_private::fromLatLon Longitude nand more than 60d from center of UTM zone 36

at the end seems to indicate some issue

If it can be uploaded here, that way I know for my own sanity sake which trks go where and I dont have to try and connect several posts together. Also helps differentiate the issues, and is more organized so I can go through all of the reports more easily and quickly.

If it can be uploaded here, that way I know for my own sanity sake which trks go where and I dont have to try and connect several posts together. Also helps differentiate the issues, and is more organized so I can go through all of the reports more easily and quickly.

We seem to be talking in circles. The OP - Wes, had a CTD so no track file. In post 6, of this thread, the OP - Wes posted a link to a log file. Is this what you needed?

We seem to be talking in circles. The OP - Wes, had a CTD so no track file. In post 6, of this thread, the OP - Wes posted a link to a log file. Is this what you needed?

I wasn't sure if that was link to a video but seen now. My apologies. I have posted a fix in the main section for this to work, should be titled *ATTENTION*

if the problem persists then there are instructions there on how to properly submitt information on the matter.