How can i slow down my keyboard?

I know to the first time this can be hear a very silly question :D

Here's my problem :cry: :

When i fly with the su-25, or the su-25T and i want to use laser designated rockets (vikhr, kh-25ml), and i want to search the targets with the targetting "pipper" my keyboard not the best for this, because it not precise enough. i tryed to use the mouse witch is better for this purposes, but i don't have 3 hands :joystick:. Soo...

Anyone can tell me how to change my keyboard config in the game to not jump the "pipper" too much distance between two pushes. i want smaller incresement..

That would be handy in the air combat mode too...

I really hope that is can be understandible:) (i dont have very good Eönglishe) :smartass:

Thanks for the help! Before-After:huh:

You tell you haven't 3 hands, but I really advice you to aim Shkval\Radar by mouse.... It is really smooth and friendly. I play on keyboard and mouse and its combine is very effective. Try it, you will be little tired on the beginning, but you will be accustomed soon ;)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Thanks for the reply :)

1. I dont know where set this 30fps limit, but if i would know this is not the solution.

(thanks anyway)

2. I want to use the keyb. and i will. (i tryed the mouse too)

Just i taught that might be some 'line' at any *.lua file where i can set the //button step incresement// to the HUD/RADAR control buttons...

FPS limit is useable when you have FPS jumping from example 20 to 200. it isn't nice, so better have stable 30 than jumping. This command you write in the graphics.cfg file.

Use mouse to aim, you will have full movement and precisy aim :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

1. I dont know where set this 30fps limit, but if i would know this is not the solution.

(thanks anyway)

Speed of target designator moving depends from FPS count...

when it's low - it moves sluggish...

when high - you won't see difference betwean 30 and 80-100 FPS, but at 30 it will move normal, and at 80-100 run like crazy. So just limit it.

...that's the way it's made.