Last dogfight episode this Sat, season 2 on sale.

Are they going to make a new season or are they done completely?

Nope, they're done completely. They really screwed the viewers over for the second season. About 8 shows into season 2, they decided to cancel the show, however they already paid for the all but 3 final episodes, so they showed the paid for episodes only at 11 pm at night and never advertised them so nobody knew when they were on, unless you went to the dogfights website. The showings were scattered and far between.

I wish I could tell you it wasn't because of the new twit they have for a vice president at the history channel, but....

Do you know why they did this? Dogfights was one of the few good shows left on the History Channel. Seriously, who gives two shits about Axmen or Ice Road Truckers? I remember back in the day when almost every show was military-related. They must have some pacifist at the helm over there.

Thank god the Military Channel is picking up the slack.

"When you're out of Tomcats, you're out of fighters!"

helk.gif

Yeah, its a real travesty the way they handled that series. It had its share of faults in accuracy, but it was still very fun to watch and a lot better than other stuff on the "History" channel (UFO Files! Bigfoot! Modern Marvels: Dirt! :thumbdown: )

I think I'll pick up the series on DVD. That last episode sounds cool, at least the subject matter will be a fitting end to the series. I just hope they get their facts straight on the Russian jets.