Fix throttle keyboard bindings please

I have a Thrstmaster joystick with a throttle slider, however the throttle slider isn't very precise and stretching both hands over to one side the keyboard is very awkward anyway, so I'd like to be able to use numpad +/- t control the throttle. These keys can be bound, however a single press of the key moves the throttle by 3 or 4 percent making it so imprecise as to be utterly useless.

Please either fix the existing throttle keyboard binding so that it can be used to actually control the throttle setting, or provide an addition fine throttle control binding for this purpose.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Same here!

I'm looking for increased sensitivity on the num+ and num- for the throttle.

I'd like to get it to be 1% per keystroke (as Neutrino says, right now it's 3 or 4 or 9 or 10, depending on where you're at). But a 1% per click makes sense to me.

@BIGNEWY, is this something that we might be able to do in our default.lua, or even in the diff.lua scripts?

Modules: Flaming Cliffs 3, A-10C, A-10C II Tank Killer, F-16C Viper, P-51D, F-86F.

Terrains: Nevada Test and Training Range, Normandy 1944, Persian Gulf, The Channel.

HOTAS: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Razer Tartarus V2.

VR: Valve Index