Flight Model Characteristics - Will I be disappointed?

Dangerzone

Dangerzone. Keep your vertical descent below 3m/s in a vertical hover and you will never enter VRS in the Hind. Remember that this is a big, heavy chopper and is more prone to getting into VRS especially when flown close to the limit. The FM will probably be getting improvements as there are many bugs and issues which currently affect it. 

Edited by Lurker

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

20 hours ago, Lurker said:

Dangerzone. Keep your vertical descent below 3m/s in a vertical hover and you will never enter VRS in the Hind. Remember that this is a big, heavy chopper and is more prone to getting into VRS especially when flown close to the limit. The FM will probably be getting improvements as there are many bugs and issues which currently affect it. 

Thanks Lurker. Flying close to the limit is what I've been doing with the Huey. I'm slowly finding where that limit is with the Hind too. 🙂 

The only difference is that the Huey is more forgiving if I do step over that line - more chance of recovering. The Hind says "I've had enough!" and goes straight to DEFCON 1. 😄