Spawn already attached cargo objects to slingload? Unlink and link objects dynamically?

Vantskruv

Is it possible, via scripting, to spawn a cargo object (which CAN BE CARGO) already attached/connected to a slingload of a helicopter?

I know this is a tough question, and I guess the answer is no, but it is worth to put that question out anyway...

Also, is it possible to dynamically link and unlink static objects to other units, such as a moving ship?

I.e. when creating a static object in the mission-editor, you are able to link it to a moving ship. But is it possible to unlink it later on with script code?

Why these questions? I am trying to use 'CAN BE CARGO' objects on moving ships. If spawned on a ship (unlinked), the cargo will be on a fixed point not moving with the ship (ending up floating in the air when the ship has moved away). If an object is spawned linked with the ship, you are unable to use it as 'CAN BE CARGO', hence unable to slingload it. So I am thinking about creating my own slingload script, and if hovered inside the required 3d-volume above the cargo, despawn the linked static object, and respawn a new unlinked static object, preferably already attached to the slingload of the helicopter.